PE is every Tuesday and Friday.
Welcome to Yellow Class!
The adults working in Year 2 are Miss Johnson, Miss Ansell, Mrs Riley, Miss Kellett and Mrs Speight.
Our topics this term are 'Superheroes' and 'The 1960s'.
Yellow class have had a lovely first week back:
ALL ABOUT ME
At the start of term we focused on a text called 'Have You Filled Your Bucket Today?' This book encourages positive behaviour as children see how rewarding it is to express daily kindness, appreciation, and love. Bucket filling and dipping are effective metaphors for understanding the effects of our actions and words on the wellbeing of others and ourselves. We have produced some fantastic work in response to the book :
- Written instructions on how to be a bucket filler
- Class Charters based on the principles of bucket filling
- Written a description of a perfect bucket filler
- Designed our perfect classroom
- Work based on understanding rules and expectations.