Hello! From your new school caterers..
ISS Education are delighted to have the opportunity to provide catering services at your school from October 31st 2016. Our mission is to feed hungry minds! We create our menus based on the principles of the Soil Association’s Bronze Food for Life Catering Mark. The Food for Life Catering Mark criteria have been developed to reflect best practice in healthy and sustainable school food.
Our food will…
- Be over 75% freshly prepared
- Include meat from farms which satisfy UK welfare standards
- Be made with free range eggs – where eggs are used
- Include a wide range of seasonal and local/British produce
- Contain no undesirable food additives or hydrogenated fats
- Not include any GM ingredients
More than lunch...
As well as great food, we also support schools with:
- Cookery Sessions
- Gardening Workshops
- Nutrition Talks
- International Food Events
- Parent Tasting Sessions
- Food Education Event Day
- Annual Green Fingers Event
- Farm Visits
- Themed Menus
- School Event Support
- Educational Activities
To see a full version of the menu visit your school website
If you would like more information on any of the above, or if you have any questions regarding other school food matters, please do get in touch:
Send us an email: email@example.com
Once you’ve tried our service, let us know what you think! Drop us a line on the above to tell us about your dining experience. We’re always happy to hear your feedback on our service.
Thanks for your time! We look forward to welcoming you and your child to our service!